Guys: what do you think of girls who wear fake hair?

It's what the question says so what you think about it?

• Yes
  • No
  • Don't care

Most Helpful Guy

• I have learnt to not care. Women will do what they wanna do.Honestly though some women look better and others look worse. whatever the outcome if the hair maakes her feel more confident and improves her sel-image then it's alright with me, but if the girl turns out to be just as fake as the hair then it is a turn

What Guys Said 3

• Though I didn't care to date very often, I was able to touch every single one of the girls in my graduating class inappropriately.

• Not trying to be rude but what does that have to do with the question?

• In this case you can go ahead and be rude. It seems I answered the wrong question. ; - ) Nevermind.

• I don't like it because it's not her. I want to see the real girl. I can design a girl myself in The Sims, but that's just a game. In real life, I want the girl to be real.

• I would wait and see if the wind blows away her wig

• What if she had short hair?

What Girls Said 1

• Guys on here care; guys in real world USA don't

Millions of girls wear extensions, weaves, tracks--fake hair--and manage to find boyfriends and husbands. It doesn't matter so long as the girl looks decent

• girls on here are hypocrites and shallow too ms. iheartJuicyCouture. in real life theyre much nicer. your answers are so inconsistent.

• Hmmm, only 10 answers & Xper 1

Wonder who this is