What is your favorite make-up look? Guys and Girls Can Answer

I am trying to find a new make-up look so just seeing what everyone else likes

Most Helpful Girl

• i think natural looking makeup is sexiest. when it comes to makeup for me its not about making myself look above and beyond what god actually gave me but it is about using makeup to enhance the features I have.

sometime I don't wear foundation because my skin isn't bad but when I do I will use a liquid foundation because it makes it look like my skin, as opposed to a cakey look and it doesn't cause me to breakout. on my eyes I use a black mascara and a black or brown eyeliner and some beige and brown eye shadows with a white as my highlighter (which I use for my brow bone and inner corners of my eyes). then I use lip balm. nothing too fancy, just so my lips don't look dry and cracked. and sometimes ill use a bronzer to contour and some pink blush on the apples of my cheeks. lately though I have gone out without makeup.

• Your eye stuff is fine...have you ever thought about leaving your cheeks and face alone?

• yes I said I don't always wear foundation :P a lot of the time I dont, which means I also don't wear bronzer or blush those days

• Thanks for BA :)

What Guys Said 1

• Some black eyeliner around, maybe some smoky eyeshadow, and some nude lip gloss.

What Girls Said 3

• the retro 1960s look...like Audrey Hepburn

• I am an absolute FAN of Sophia Loren. I always make my makeup look like this

link

• I like the smoky eye look. Makes some people's eyes pop.