Favourite color when you see a guy?

Girls - What's your favorite color of shirt you like to see a guy wearing?

Updates:

0|0
18|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Grey or dark blue. However, if he's wearing a dark colored sweater on top, something lighter like white or light green is cool too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Dark blue works for me.

Though I think a guy should embrace his manhood and walk around shirtless, showing off his unmilkable useless nipples since that's something we girls can't do without getting a stupid illegal "indecent" exposure citation. I mean, what law has in it's right to call my boobs "indecent"? If I was breast feeding a cat, for example, it's not indecent then -- right? It's nurishing. So why can't the conservative religious frail sexually frustrated, sexist old farts who make laws, just drop dead and die? I long for the day a gynarchy arises with my bitchcraft sisters, we take over the world and do things our way for a change. No more gender constraints!

0|0
    0|0
  • White.

Ah, guys wearing white just look so clean and fresh, and sexy.

Almost any guy can sport a white v-neck shirt. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • dark red, hunter green, or navy blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy and his coloring (skin tone, hair color, build, etc.) but overall... white. Every guy looks great in white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red, black, green, brown. I guess maybe more colors I would associate with masculinity.lol but it really doesn't matter all that much I promise! Just wear what you like and we'll be happy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Light colors, maybe blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Shirts.

Always looks polished and clean eve when dirty lol..well a new black shirt does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deep red, black, grey or white.

Simple and classy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Charcoal Gray maybe? It depends on the guy. But if you're going out and want to stand out, white is always good.

0|0
    0|0
  • light grey..mmm haha

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the guy. But I think when guys wear white tight shirts it looks so sexy! *.*

You can see a bit of his muscles...yummi!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark colors like black or dark blue. Something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • not dark colors at all. I like pastel shades oddly enough :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Something navy or white. Just something classy

0|0
    0|0
  • red for some odd reason..

0|0
    0|0
  • I like black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Charcoal Gray.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry about what they like, dress how you like because you will be happier if you are comfortable with what you're wearing which will up your confidence. Confidence is more important to girls than the color of your shirt. (Try to aim towards brighter colors if you like, don't go with grays and browns)

0|0
    0|0