Hey guys, what's your opinion on girls and converse shoes?

Guys, do you think girls wear converse look tom boy-ish or does it come across as 'down to earth'?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• like you mean chucks? that can be cool. depends on your personality really. like if you're a girly-girl it might be a bit weird, but if you have a hipster, hippie, or skater style, I could see a girl owning that look.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah, chucks :). awh k cool.

• Show All
    • Hi tops. My sister is totally fashion concious and her style is glam. I wear heels when I go out clubbing or sometimes to bars. Most days I like wearing converse and jeans or converse with shorts..one day I choose a girlie glam style, next day its something tottally casual or edgy

• that's cool. my girlfriend is a glamour girl too, haha, she's from new york city. she thinks she's on sex and the city or something, haha. don't know what she's doing with my broke ass, hahaha. but anyway, it's awesome to be versatile like that, my girl doesn't do that...she'd probably look weird anyway, haha. I always liked the shorts with hi top chucks look. definitely cute on a girl too!

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say it's alright to wear in day to day situations, but on a date I'd want her to wear something more fancy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some shoes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Love my chucks! Well, when I had them. I prefer not to spend so much money on shoes these days, as my dog is going to chew them up anyways.

0|0
    0|0