Have you always wanted blue eyes?

Well now there is a way to have them, Would you do it if you had the money? I definitely would and already am planning on saving.

Surgery takes about 20 seconds

Click on link to see video documentary.

Updates:
Dohh! sorry guys forgot the link

link

0|0
21|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think emerald green would be ideal :)

But! Blue eyes with my brunette hair would be so beautiful :) I've always thought blue on brown is pretty...I mean, they are complimentary on the color wheel!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Nope; already have them. I like my blue eyes, but that's only because they suit my looks the best.

Often times, I think what people are born with really looks the best on them, especially when taking in all their other features (such as skin tone, hair color, etc.). Usually, a person's genes get it right. I wouldn't ever consider getting any type of cosmetic surgery because I'm more than fine with how I look, but it's up to the individual really and I'm not in a place to judge what would or wouldn't make them the happiest. So for me, I like my blues eyes best. But for girls in general I think all eye colors can be quite beautiful. On guys though, brown eyes make me melt.

Good luck with your plan though, whatever you eventually do go through with :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I look good with my color :)

1|1
    0|0
  • i think your eye color is just something you shouldn't change. I have blue eyes but I think if I had a different color of eyes I wouldn't change them to be blue

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I definitely wouldn't. I like my eyes just the way they are. I can't understand why anyone would want differently colored eyes badly enough that they would pay ridiculous sums of money for surgery...

0|0
    0|0
    • $5,00 seems cheap to me. . . I've always wanted different clored eyes

• Nope. Blue eyes, brown eyes, green eyes, it's the same sh*t really.

2|1
    0|1
  • Is blue the only option? I want to change my eye color but not to blue.

0|1
    0|0
    • i would want them grey :) with a touch of blue or just grey themselves

• What color do you want? they look nice to me. :-)

• I just want a lighter shade of brown lol. Like autum leaves. Right now they're brown with a touch of green, I want them to be warmer.

• I heard about this surgery and it's not 100%. I also heard that the eye color can change back over time. Nevertheless, I used to have ocean blue eyes as a child then they went to blue/green and now they're emerald green. I'd love to change them back to blue, but I am afraid of any surgery being done on my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well more studies are still in progress due to FDA. But they have mentioned it is %100

safe, although I know we shouldn't believe everything that is told. The surgeon also mentions

the old color never comes back because it is unable to regenerate itself once it's hit with the lazer.

• Nooope. When I hear songs about girls with blue eyes, I'm like aww I wish. But that can even go for songs with girls with brown eyes. Never hear any songs for us with green eyes. =P

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was little I would kill for them but now I don't want them because they wouldn't look right. If anything, I would like a shade of green and Hazel mixed together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people tend to look best with the eye color they were born with, but people often want whatever they don't have. Personally, I'd be worried about regretting the change.

0|0
    0|0
    • I will definitely Photoshop my self with blue eyes just to double check how I will look lol. .

• Even so, you might miss your natural eye color in the long run.

• No. I love my eyes just like they are. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I love my green eyes more than any blue ones

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, I like my brown eyes..I would look ridiculous with blue eyes...expecially with my features.

0|0
    0|0
  • no,i like eyes of all colors. but if I could have david mitchell's eyes-that's be awesome

0|0
    0|0
    • *that'd DAMN YOU KEYBOARD FROM HELL!

• Show All
    • Pretty sure you're more of a retard than her keyboard is.

• lol slap it slap it haha

• Nah...I was born with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I love my brown eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always wanted green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, but I would like to try contacts that are a lighter shade of brown.

0|0
    0|0
    • Give em a try, when I was younger I used to wear Grey ones. .

I didn't wore them all the time so they didn't mess up my

vision or anything

• What link?

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I would love to have X-ray vision like superman.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• i want laser eyes

0|0
    1|0