Girls if a guy you were dating asked you to wear nylons, would you?

If a guy you were dating asked you to wear nylons cause he has a thing for girls wearing them would you? Do you like nylons or do you hate them? Alotta girls complain bout them. And how would he reveal his his quirk to you without creeping you out?lol weird question I know.lol

Most Helpful Girl

• He'd be fine with me, as I am usually wearing some type of hosiery anyway, I adore really top quality sheers.I like wearing all kinds,pantyhose, tights,thigh-hi's,or sexy nylon stockings and garters.In fact,I'd be a little worried about a guy,who wasn't turned on by my wearing them.

What Girls Said 8

• Yea, I wouldn't mind. They're sexy and classy to me. He could just tell me straight up or comment about how he finds them sexy and suggest I wear some one day.

• nylons like tights or nylons like thigh highs? Because I wear them both. I wear the thigh highs with a garter belt :D

• Just say it. If we are dating you should be open about these things. A girl could use them to her advantage later on. Yes I would wear them

• I wouldn't mind, I usually always do with dresses/skirts.

If you have a girlfriend mention that you think they look hott on her, she should get the hint.

• Nah, I like nylons...with tunics ofcourse. but yeah..not big deal for me.

• My boyfriend loves me in hold-ups. He didn't ask me. He just mentioned one day how good I looked in them and how he liked me wearing them. So I always wear them when I see him.

• What are nylons?

• No.

I don't tell him what to wear. And if a girls asks, all a guy hears is her telling.

What Guys Said 1

• Go for girls who are already wearing them. If you ask a girl to do something, she may or may not do it...but think about this. If she liked you wearing muscle shirts and you don't, how would that make you feel?

• link

Then again, you could ask her to wear one of these, and you might get a little chuckle from her (which is a good thing)