I can't choose which one I want! D:

I just went on Victoria's Secret and now I have to get a new swimsuit. Have to. They're so cute! #firstworldproblems. But alas, I cannot decide. Help? :D

#1 link

#2 link

#3 link

#4 link

Tell me which one you like best :D

link

^that's what I look like if that sways you in any direction :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the first one, it looks cute but also sexy at the same time, the flower is awesome haha. I also think the 3rd one looks great too, I like the way it has stripes and its really cute. My vote is one or 3, you'd look absolutely beautiful in either :)

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know what you look like but all four of those are designed for very slim women, they'd look foolish on the average girl who doesn't have a model's dimensions.

But if you're in that category, I'd go with the bandeau flower top one. It's not just minmial like the others...it has some style.

• F*** it. Buy all of them.

• I like the one with the flower it seems unique and of course it would look great on you :D

• !st one! or go nude. ;-)

• I like one & 3 best, just let me know if you need help putting it on ;D

• The first one, but they're all good. Choose the one you think you'll feel the sexiest in (try them on, before buying them)

• good idea :3

• hmm. guess I should have thought that through... :3 but rest assured, I am not an attention whore.

• Just sayin'

• Which ever you feel more confident in

but my opinion is 2 and 4

What Girls Said 10

• O____O I love all of them! I can see the issue.

if I were the one buying one, I would choose the first one :D I haven't seen many bikinis that look like that one!

• finally someone who understands! ahah :)

• @update: if that's what you look like, I think number 3 might be a better option :) the halter, ruffles and stripes would really flatter you.

• why thank you :D I'm not sure about the bottom, I don't really want my butt hanging out :p I think I'll just get a regular string bottom in that color :3 thanks though :)

• i like the last one, especially the bottoms :)

• I love #3 and #2 is nice too. #1 and #2 look too skimpy.

• I like #4

• The second one or third one.

• i love the 3rd one!

• The first one.

• The first link and the 4th. VS has some adorable bathing suites though. I think I'm going shopping.

• :D the fever has spread...

• I guess you are right... D: oh well. there is a way to block them!

• Yep thank goodness for the block button!

• I like the 1st and the 4th one.

• 4