Ladies: Favorite pair of underwear?

Ladies we all have that one pair(or more) of underwear that holds a special place in our drawers. Whether it be for luck, sexiness, or just because it's cute or comfy we've all got our favourites.

Mine's a pair of hot pink booty shorts with "Naughty or Nice" on the back, it makes me feel flirty and cute at the same time. What's your fav?

Most Helpful Girl

• black lace boy shorts and a matching demi cup racer back lace black bra

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• well it depends, I have a fave pair of booty shorts (theyre blue with all kinds of hearts all over them), my fave thong that is white also with hearts all over and a fave bikini cut that's black

i also have a pair of lucky underwear that I only wear on dates with special guys lol its a black thong with polkadots on the straps, its from american eagle and tis right cute!

• mine would be I have a sexy air push bra that's black

and I have a thong that is black with white polka dots and

has white lace.

• Well, I like my zebra print lace one that's pink and black! Or if I wanna have a lazy day I get my pink by victoria secret underwear with lace as the straps.. love it!

• definatly my red lace ones with matching red bra with diamonte in the center, it looks good on :)

• Mine's a pink thong from vs, just cus it fits right and looks good on.