for junior prom what kind of dress would you wear? I want a big puffy one but would that be more of a senior prom?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on your still and in ours it's whatever either or as long as you like it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• i think you should wear whatever you like. I'm not spending as much on my jr prom so I can go all out sr. yr.

• i want something in a midnight blue that sparkles a lot you kno I want to brighten up the room as I walk in lol

• how about one of those short poofy dresses? I've seen some that are really cute. as long as you don't end up looking like you should be swaying across the ballroom with a white tuxedoed prince lol I say ud be fine with some fluff :) but id run it by some of your friends, ur girls will always give you the best advice

• For my junior prom, I went with something simple. A spaghetti strap dress that was simple but it looked really pretty. That way this year, I can wow everyone at the Senior Ball with something better. :)