What do you think of swim dresses?

I think they're really cute but appropriate for those who do like to show a lot of skin.

Which one should I get?

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

My body type is 125lbs 5'8" 32C. I don't know if I'm pear or hourglass honestly but one of the two.

And don't worry about the prices my boyfriend will pay anything as long as I finally agree to go to the beach.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had to pick to where one I would pick the 4th choice.

What Guys Said 5

• I've never seen those before. Those are hot. I think the 5th is the best but I'm sure they would all look good.

• I like the first four, not so much the last bunch.

• 3,5,7 but dang those are expenive!

• I got expensive tastes. Nah, j/k I'm just trying to steer my boyfriend away from getting me anything. He'll regret it when he sees the prices :3

• it will also test to see how much he loves you too!

• Ralph Lauren

• At first glance, the one in red, but..that's just because red is my favorite color. You can get that one in other colors, so it really just depends. However, I'm not crazy about swim dresses

• Fair enough. Do you have any suggestions. Basically it has to be something that covers my butt and doesn't reveal the boobs too much. I don't mind showing my stomach.

• Yeah I looked at those. My concern is that a lot of the more feminine ones have tiny bottoms that don't fully cover the buttocks.

What do you think of this one?

link

• See, I don't know, if you were with me, I'd want you to feel like you could wear something that really shows you off. Then again...I'm not your body

What Girls Said 2

• I pretty much like all of them!

• oooh...well, which do you like?

• I like all of them. They're better than bikinis which I will never wear.