Stretch marks how unattractive are they?

So in middle school I got FAT like crazy and got stretch marks on my stomach, just the front of my stomach and sides. Years past I decided to work out , I ran lifted weights and began get muscle so my arms and chest also got some. The next year I had some growth spurt and I got tall and I got a few on my back. I know they look bad I iv gotten over the fact that I'm having them for life or until I get some surgery which is pricey . I know they are unattractive but how bad is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are products you can use to help get rid of them.But the sooner you realize how normal they are,the sooner you will be able to get over the insecurity of having them.I highly doubt that someone would reject you because of them and if they did?Thats someone you wouldn't want to be with ANYWAY.

What Girls Said 7

• Actually 95% of people have them or will have them, including models. They can occur when you lose/gain a large amount of weight in a small amount of time. If someone is so turned off by them and see it as a big problem then they should look in the mirror.

• I don't care about stretch marks at all. I have them too, and I think it's like, interesting that they have them and are going through the insecurities of them too. Good to know other people are annoyed by them like me! I like, hate them. So much. They make me so self concious. I think they're fine, I really don't mind them at all. :DD

• It's easy to get rid of stretch marks if your worried about that. I f you use aloe vera, cocoa butter, and shea butter on your skin every day, they should leave. That's what my aunt did. And it depends because some people's stretch marks are hardly noticeable.

• palmer's cocoa butter works well on stretchmarks. regardless, I could give a flying fig about that stuff. totally unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

• To be completely honest, I could care less about stretch marks. They add character to the person and make them even more beautiful than they were. :p

• They have creams and stuff to help I'm pretty sure. But they aren't a problem. Tons of people have them, me included. So don't worry about it :) if anyone else is, they just need to get over themselves.

• They're pretty ugly, not gonna lie, but I knew a guy who had them on his arms and I still liked him

What Guys Said 0