Curly, straight, long or short?

curly, straight, long or short? how do guys prefer girls keep their hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's going so short as to where it looked like Michelle Williams at the Oscars then, hell no. If I didn't think she was a tomboy, I'd think she was gay.

Too long would be something that basically goes past her butt. I want to be able to see her Butt clearly, why would you cover that thing up ;)

The perfect length is mid back length. If it hits the small of your back, that means you are very sexy, in my opinion.

Curly hair, when done "right" can be very sexy. However..in general, I prefer it straight

• Thanks for BA, even though you just asked the question and then left the site, haha

What Guys Said 6

• I've never seen a girl with short hair that didn't look better with long hair. Ever. Always keep your hair long, men love it. It is a hallmark of a feminine woman.

As for straight or curly, most men don't care, myself included. Do what you like, or mix it up to keep it interesting.

Just keep your locks long and we'll be happy.

• I like girls with straight hair. A lot of girls seem to think curly looks good, but including me, guys prefer just straight hair. I think girls who straighten their hair look way more attractive. Girls that have short long hair or around down to the shoulders look the best, but it depends on the guy. I think we all prefer around the shoulders or so.

• Superficial fake wavy,straight and curly hair isn't attractive. I like chicks with those naturally more than forced. Just keep it clean XD I speak for myself, not every male.

• Straight or wavy. There's something about wavy hair tho... it's just classy looking. I don't know what it is, lol.

• Long and wavy hair is like this is nice link

• straight and long.

What Girls Said 3

• Long and straight :)

• I love straight hair. But it depends on girl's face. Some with long straight hair is beautiful; some with short hair or curved hair is much better.

• straight