Guys what do you feel about girls and make up

I hate make up I don't like it at all I just want to know if guys like it when girls were it

Ok I have made up my mind I will not were makeup

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Good for you, the less the better. We have to tolerate it but most guys prefer girls au naturel.

• Make up on a woman should compliment her, not hide her face. For example...

A girl wearing little make up that's attractive will obviously be attractive when she is not wearing it...but...a girl wearing loads of make up will leave a guy wondering "what does she have under that mask" and will probably look unattractive with the make up on (but then again she could also look attractive with it on)

I personally I like very little make up on a girl and you'll probably find MOST guys do too

• Light / natural makeup is OK.

• PC, perhaps 5 times a year I pass by some girl who I would say has "not enough" makeup - and I live in NYC. Conversely, every day I see many who have way, WAY too much.

• Too many girls have no idea how to apply it. They think it's meant to hide any little "flaw" they have. It's supposed to accentuate your best features, that's all.

• Yes it can be very nice. Everything in moderation though.

• Guys seldom complain about eye makeup..this definitely includes mascara & eyebrow pencil...I think we have both seen the two overdone...but they definitely enhance when done right...eyeshadow? looks good on some females but not all...and eyeliner is often overdone...sigh...cleopatra look...ugh...lipstick is OK on occasion...but guys don't like concealer and blush and we hate foundation & bronzer...*gags & throws up on shoes*.../;

• Personally I don't care for make up on a woman. It is rather difficult to get out of pillows too.

What Girls Said 0