Do you guys even notice if we girls wear double push up bras?

do you guys even notice? do you like it? Do you guys even notice if we girls wear double push up bras?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't even know what the f*ck that is, lol. bottom line, don't falsely advertise cleavage. what we will notice is when we hook up that you have much smaller boobs than we thought. so you're better off just working what you have, and anyway, not everyone's into big t*ts. keep it real!

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. Actually, while I was waiting in the main computer lab for me next class, a girl was sitting a few feet away from me, and I could totally tell that she was wearing a double bra. I think it's a little weird, but I don't mind.

• Why would a girl wear a double push up bra? I don't care if they sag a bit, which is normal if they are big.

• yes

• yes I was showed once what's the difference lol

• Yes, I do pretty much without fail. I go around checking manually to make sure of this.

What Girls Said 1

• omg I would never wear that Victoria's Secret Incredible push up or whatever it's called. lol. There's so much padding in that bra that there's not even a cup anymore! lol