Create your own standard of beauty

i got this idea from another post but here it goes.

i feel like non white races try to prove there beauty to the white race. why do we need white validation for our beauty? not everyone is mean't to look or be white so what's the point of trying to wash away our own god given looks that make us unique. Asian girls getting eye surgery to make there eyes more round. black girls bleaching there skin and getting nose surgery. indian girls bleaching there skin and wearing blue contacts. why is everyone trying ot be white? what's wrong with not being white? what has this world done to us.

Most Helpful Guy

• All I know is that latinos are screwed because we are significantly white, but not exactly, so wtf? But at least we have an excuse for the confusion, or whatever you want to call it. I've been called white by some black people and a coconut head by latinos I refused to speak spanglish to. I laugh whenever I see Hispanic girls with bleached blond hair. Blond is a very boring hair color in itself. In blond girls it's actually the nordic features that are the nice part, not the hair color of old rope, no offense.

Asians and others, though, I'm sorry but you have less of an excuse, IF this whole stuff really is about trying to be white.

But whatever it is, I think it's a small amount of dumb vain girls promoting this and nobody else.

What Guys Said 3

• When you see those people, you should laugh at them. Loudly.

• i didn't knew people tried to look white.

• Women are just too vain in general.

• what does that have to do with the post

• you named black hero making seem like you thought I was black

• It is Black History Month. Sorry if I was recently inspired.

What Girls Said 2

• i don't think most nonwhites care about the white standard of beauty unless they're chasing white partners or trying to be white themselves. most races have their own beauty standard that differs from whites

• idk about that.

every race picks the whitest version of there race to be considered beauty. doesn't matter if its male or female

• But white people tan to look darker...

• they don't tan to look black though.

• I'm white but I didn't even know you could bleach your skin or that people even wanted to. I thought that the non white races were proud of it, or not? I think it's like the way of clothing, sort of. Some people dress how they want to and others listen or look to other people. Everyone was born how they were, they shouldn't change for anyone.

• yes people bleach there skin. I don't know any famous indian people to give you an example

but I know a few african American people who have bleach there skin or have had nose surgery. little kim, jessica white, trina, ...