Calling a girl cute?

How do girls feel when you call a girl cute on Facebook?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a nice happy feeling to be complimented

What Girls Said 4

• It all depends on the kind of girl, some girls like it and take it as a compliment, but others don't like it because they want to be considered more than cute, like sexy or hot, but overall by you saying a girl is cute, it is giving her a hint that you kind of like her but yyour not sure about it..

• I assume your asking how THAT particular girl feels.

It's a compliment, it's a good thing, it makes her get a warm glowy feeling inside and a smile on her face :)

unless she fancies you, like I'm not saying she wouldn't appreciate that you think she's cute but cute to a girl is like "your pretty but not my type" so she'd not like that as much lol

• If I don't know you too well then you are a creep in my book.

Its sweet but give me a good conversation to let me know you're into me.

When I get called cute I feel like a guy only notices my appearance

• If I've never talked to the guy before, I will feel a little creeped out. Also, if he is considerably older than me, I will be creeped out. If we talk and are friends or acquaintances I'll think it's nice or cute of them.

What Guys Said 0