If a woman has never shown any genuine interest, does that me I am ugly?

I don't think I am ugly because I am tall, slim, and masculine face. However, no women has ever showed any genuine interest in me. Does that me I am actually ugly and not attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• When you saw A woman you mean one right? Look. If just one girl doesn't seem to show interest in you, that DOES NOT mean you are ugly! There are a ton of "hot" guys at my school (at least my friends think they're hot...) and I have no interest in them while a bunch of other people totally do. I really don't think there is such thing as a guy who doesn't attract at least a few women. Every guy is good looking to someone. There's a girl out there, really. Out of the 7 billion people out there. Wooh totally. Maybe you're just not looking in the right places, and if none of the women around you seem to show interest, you should move on. Don't wait for them to start showing interest, because if they really don't at the beginning, it's annoying to just wait for it to happen. Go look for a girl out there you're bound to find one. No one is ugly.

What Girls Said 2

• Show a pic and make this a pole question... regardless no human is truly ugly when it comes to outward appearance :)

• A pic would be nice... no it doesn't have to mean you're ugly. It could be your game

What Guys Said 1

• Ugly? Perhaps not. Unappealing? Yes. Why? For a vast number of reasons that only women would make a big deal about. Some notable examples would be acne, bad clothing style, nerdy behavior, bad teeth, unkempt hair, racial ethnicity, lack of wealth, no car or junky car, non-athletic looking body, stunningly handsome face, obedience to a woman's superiority, not an athlete, few friends, geeky friends, no friends at all, religious differences, bad family reputation, nice guy, eye color, hair color, not tall enough, age difference, social status, grade ranking, weak looking, ugly nose, too much body hair, small hands, parents don't like you, parents are too controlling, morals, immorals, stuck-up attitude(this would be your fault), outward appearance, small home or apartment, bad time of the year, smoking and drug use(also your fault), the horoscope says you are a bad element, difference in educational goals, God said so...

You get the idea.

It takes a lot to gain the interests of a western woman(American). Much of it deals with luck while the rest is all about either having the requirements or you don't. If you do, life is good.

If you don't, God help you