Do guys like dyed tips of hair? New trend and was wondering what people thought about it?

so recently I've noticed many people with dyed tips or dip dyed hair. just wondering what do guys think? girls? any colors that would be good for dirty blond hair? if you copy paste this link you can look at an example...its the first picture with the girl with the glasses? is this combo of colors good? thank you

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of guys like dirty blondes, so that's good enough lol. But everyone has their preference. Personally, I like when blondes have a bit of their brown roots showing. To each their own. I've never been a big fan of women dying the tips of their hair, it reminds me of Cindy Lauper or something lol.

What Guys Said 2

• Dirty blondes are my favorite don't change the color!

• Do it because YOU want to do it. not because you think it will attract guys. that's just fake and unconfident, we can see right through you if you do.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't do it to my hair.

• Old trend ha ha but I like it. As long as you stick to one color. Just bleaching the ends to have ombre hair is safer though.

• i don't think it's very attractive in my opinion