Guys, are chill tomboys unattractive?

Do you find girls who are laid-back, more into sports, and wearing casual clothes less attractive than girlie girls who love shopping, makeup, and material things? It seems to me that guys tend to see the tomboy type as more of a friend and the girlie girl type as a girlfriend. But which do you prefer to date and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can’t speak for everyone, but it is true that most guys like the “girly girls” because men don’t like to be beaten in physical things. The girlie girl doesn’t do sports so when he stats to show off she’s all over him, sometimes. But me no I love girls that don’t worry about their cloths, (to an extent) because it means they know they’re beautiful. Any girl that is laid back and can take a joke is awesome, and girls that’s do sports show that they are in good shape. So I like the tom boy as long as they aren’t a “hick”

What Guys Said 2

• It's about her, not her label.

• To me, tomboyishness is neither attractive nor unattractive. Preferring which to date, t's all about the girl, what she looks like and whether we get along.

What Girls Said 0