Skirts/dresses/heels = slutty?

Hey guys if a girl likes to dress up a lot in skirts/heels/dresses daily does that automatically make you think 'easy' or something. I am not an easy girl but I feel like people judge me to be because of how I like to dress. It's not like I have tons of bare skin showing I wear black opaque tights underneath and I don't wear plunging shirts but still I feel like guys don't get he difference. Be honest please I won't be offended if you say slut I just want to know.

Examples of similar things to what I like to wear:

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• That is not slutty at all. Like PrinceOfSin said, what matters is how you interact with the environment. How you act or behave. A girl can dress like that, and be relaxed, friendly, and pay attention to the material in class, or do her job at work. Another girl can wear the same thing, but she can try sending people behave in a slutty way such as bending over without bending her legs, giving someone a creepy smile, or other sexual things. That would be slutty.So, it depends on how you behave when wearing skirts and dresses.

What Guys Said 8

• Not slutty at all no. It does give a negative first impression by my book but not because of easy or slutty. Just not my type. I prefer someone who dresses more practically because of what I feel it says about their personality.

• No it doesn't to a certain extent and with your example it doesn't at all. What really matters is how you interact in your environment. If you are sticking you tongue down some guy who you just met then that would FOR ME make her seem a little promiscuous.

• No, it doesn't make people think that you're easy.

However, it does get guys thinking about what's underneath more than other types of clothing. Maybe its the whole "easy access" thing.

• in my opinion -- that style of dress in a woman I find to be VERY attractive and not the least bit slutty. Its all about confidence and how you carry yourself.

• I do not think clothing affects how easy a guy thinks a girl is to get, I think it has more to do with how the girl acts, unless the clothing is extremely suggestive, like a micro skirt.

• Not at all. don't be so paranoid about it and dress how you want.

• I can't get all of your links to work, but I don't think skirts and dresses are slutty at all

• Clothes can't be slutty. It's your behavior in them. Also, from the pics you showed, you must be hot!...in my opinion, only models or girls who look like those models should wear those types of clothes. "bigger" girls should not be attempting those.

What Girls Said 5

• Nope - I dress like that all the time - well not the same - but skirts/dresses of a similar length with heels; and I don't think I come across as slutty at all.

I just make sure I dress it for the day - so day-time makeup.

Daytime heels - so not like 6".

Day time bag.

Black tights.

A blazer on top.

Things like that. I definitely don't look as if I'm baring all or just about to go clubbing. So no; definitely not slutty.

• nothing is slutty is about being feminine

• As long as you don't have too curvy of a figure, then I'm sure you look perfectly decent in them.

• I love skirts and heels. But you might not want to go above mid thigh for day wear, especially with high heels because it grabs a lot of attention. I have a bubble butt that is quite big and full thighs and I get a lot of stares when I wear high heels with a pencil skirt that goes right above the knee. But if you aren't curvy you can get away with shorter.

• The skirts and dress in the links are very short. Anybody with some sense wouldn't jump to conclusions just by the way a girl dresses, but most people don't have any sense so it would send the wrong impression.