Are guys OK with chunky girls?

I'm not neccissarily chunky, but I'm 5 feet and I weight 108 pounds, so I look a little bit overweight for my size. Do guys prefer like super toned girls or is a little bit of a flubby tummy ok?

Most Helpful Guy

• At your height, 108 lbs doesn't sound overweight. You have just enough softness I'll bet to make sure you look like a girl, not an underfed and really short boy! I'm sure your body is beautiful at its current weight. Don't worry a bit, shore girls are adorable. :)

What Guys Said 6

• No, I think they should be sent to labor camps.

• If a girl has a little bit on weight on her, that's okay too. I like very skinny girls, but I also like girls with a little bit of meat too. Men like variety, so if he's been with a bunch of skinny girls, he might want to switch to a heavier girl for a while, and vise versa. 108 pounds, at five feet, you aren't chunky at all, you're just right.

• It depends on where its at,and the guy. Not all men find the same things attractive. Like, I don't mind if there is some, but you know, if its overkill I'm hitting the road and off after some other girl.

• if I could pick, I would go for toned but there is absolutely nothing wrong with the "little bit of a flubby tummy". Just think of it as more to love (;

• love them. in fact in telling my girlfriend to gain some weight. she won't do it lol. seriously your type is sexy

• not okay by me but there are plenty of flubby guys who are okay with it.

On a side note, your wording is so cute

• you can't handle an honest opinion on what you asked for? gtfo

What Girls Said 6

• I'm chubby, and both my ex and current guy were/are super attracted to me. They're bigger guys themselves, but they like girls who have more meat on their bones. =] Your height and weight sound normal and healthy though, not even close to overweight or even chubby, I don't think you have anything to worry about, lol.

• u probably think you look fatter than you really look in real life. 5 ft 108 lbs seems slim to me

• 5 feet and 108 pounds? you are certainly not overweight, don't worry

• 5 feet and 108 as overweight? are you f***ing crazy?

• okay I'm 5 foot and 112 and do you know how many people tell me I'm skinny? like alot. you have NOTHING to worry about at all.i mean maybe I'm just more muscular than you or something. if its really bothering you work out like seriously I've been working out (I don't think I'm fat I just like being healthy) and I love it now and feel totally better about myself!

• How do you look over weight? I am not understanding these measurements. Being 5' and only 108 sounds that you are skinny. I am in no way chunky, but I weigh 125 and I am 5' 4"