Shaving before the date...

Long story short I will be going on thee date if you catch my drift and my question is when should I shave?... The date is in 5 days. I'm going to shave my legs the day of.. But I'm worried about down there... I don't want to shave too early and it be growing out but I don't want to shave too late and it end up being irritated... HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• That morning. The same time you shave your legs. You're already there anyway and have the "stuff" out at that time.

What Guys Said 1

• You can shave it the morning of the date, or you can get it waxed. You could also trim it. It’s really up to you. It won’t matter if you aren’t expecting to have sex right?

What Girls Said 1

• I would say at the same time as your legs, too... the later the better, in my opinion. As for irritation, make sure you exfoliate before and after and stay in the shower/bath for a while before you start shaving so that your hair follicles or whatever loosen up. Also shave in the direction of growth, NOT against it (as you would on your legs) and you should be okay! You could also buy anti-ingrown hair cream :) have fun!