Guys, do you prefer a girl that is dressy or a girl that is casual?

So there are girls that like to get all dressed up and wear dresses and skirts. While there are others that like to just wear jeans and sweats. Which of the two would you prefer? Do you like girlie girls or girls that are more laid back?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls who can be comfortable around me most of the time. I mean, I like when there is an event and the girl can dress up and look hot, and makes me look good being with her, but I wouldn't want that all the time, because it's like I'd have to be too careful with her all the time. "Can't mess up my hair, or smudge my make-up, or get my clothes dirty, etc."

I'm perfectly happy with a girl in jeans or sweats or any of that when there's nothing in particular going on. I *really* like girls who wear simple, comfortable dresses though. A $20 sundress beats a $2000 gown for me every time, and lets her be girlie while still being comfortable and not overly "made-up." Day-to-day, I prefer no or minimal make-up and simple, more natural hair styles. If she's taking more than 15 minutes on make-up and hair, then she's probably trying too hard for a normal day. Again, special events are totally different.

What Guys Said 12

• I like girls who know how to dress appropriately

That means if we're going to a metal concert or a barbeque, she knows to dress casual. If we're going out to dinner at a nice restaurant or a nightclub, she knows to get dressed up.

Seriously, it's not that hard to dress for the situation.

• I certainly prefer dresses and skirts over jeans and sweats. It's much more feminine and aesthetically appealing.

I don't see how girly-girl and laid back are opposites.

• Girly girls are more jumpy, giggly, hyper, and just laugh about every little thing while laid back girls are just more relaxed, calm, and easy going.

• In that case I prefer a healthy mix of both.

• woman + jeans = hawt so long as she's not into the super fancy expensive ones. I like it when women wear boots to like hiking boots or something

• How about dressy/casual? ;)

• dressy for me, they can be in pj's though at home.

• depends on the occasion

• Girlie grls in dresses or skirts.

• Dress to the occasion, but I honestly like both.

• Casual

• Well it depends on the situation but girlie girls is the best.

• Ideal woman is a little bit of both. She knows that going out in sweats isn't a good thing but she knows that going to a baseball game in a dress, might seem a little overdone, depending on the dress/outfit..

However, we don't live in a perfect world. I personally prefer girlie girls with a laid back personality. Does that exist?

• I like dressed up , but that is just me , not every man likes the same thing :-}

What Girls Said 0