Do guys care when you find out that your girl is wearing a padded bra?

LIke is it disappointing or anything?

Or do you just not really care

1|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• A padded bra? No, as many girls find them more comfortable. Why wouldn't I want a girl to be comfortable?

As for those silicone or latex bra inserts that make your breasts look considerably larger when they aren't, I'd consider that along the same lines as a guy stuffing a sock down his pants. Really, is that totally necessary?

The padded bras are fine, but overtly making an attempt to hide the true size of a body part just speaks more about the insecurities of the wearer than their actual looks. Many guys, myself included, like small breasts just like we like larger ones. I would prefer a girl that likes her breasts without inserts though or trying to pretend that they are something they are not.

4|0
    0|0
    • silicone or latex inserts? o_o that's intense lol.

+1!

• link

I can understand the need for these if a girl has breast cancer and had to shave off one of her "girls", but seriously, all other ladies need to stay away from those. I can't imagine they are going to do anything for your body image once you take your bra off with your man.

What Guys Said 6

• It's a lie. I'd rather have her wear normal bras, so I have a realistic idea of what her boobs will look like naked.

1|1
    0|0
    • Not much of one, most bras have a little padding in them. I think when someone says a padded bra they don't mean a huge, cup or 2 thing.

• Couldn't care less really.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..Don't care...(:

0|0
    0|0
  • no I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • When first meeting her, I would think that it would be a little misleading and a turn off. However, if we started dating and she wanted to wear one, I wouldn't object, of course ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was obsessed by her breasts I would be disappointed. Otherwise, I'd care very little.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.