Favorite bottoms for girls to wear?

basically, what do you like best on a girl for bottoms-pants, skirts, etc.?

• Jeans
  • Sweatpants
  • Yoga pants
  • Dresses/skirts
  • Other (what?)

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite is a dress or skirt. Sun dresses are a particular weakness; I love them. I like my girl to be comfortable and not overly "made up" where she doesn't want to be touched or "mussed", but I appreciate when she is still a girl, so dresses and skirts are nice.

Having said that, I have no problem with any of the other choices either. As long as she is clean, and reasonably presentable, I'm fine with whatever she is comfortable with. You asked for favorite, though, and that's a dress for me.

What Guys Said 10

• Miniskirt and leggings, even wrote an article about it.

• Skirts and dresses. So much more feminine.

• Not sure really. I think dresses are nice, but skirts are usually too short these days and no fun cause they reveal a lot. Then again skirts can lead to easy access fun in public places :P so ya. I really don't care in the end though.

• Tight jeans/pants.

• short skirts

• skirts are the best

• I like jeans because they are not slutty compared to how skirts can come across. I like girls who wear the low rise jeans because their butt crack will show without being slutty like it would be in skirts.

• Short shorts

• Jeans when you just want to be casual but you're still going out.

Sweatpants and yoga pants are for the house only.

So, that leaves dresses and skirts...luckily, I prefer my woman wear these. I'm a strong believer in being masculine and my woman feminine. Dresses and skirts epitomize that

• Camouflage bikinis.

What Girls Said 5

• I LOVE SHORTS ha ha I wish I could wear them all year long. Living in the south I get more opportunities than most and I definitely take advantage of them.

• Jeans! Lol

• Ya know Zooey Deschanel? Well pretty much anything she would wear is in.

• Love dresses! Informal or formal, with heavy socks, I can even dress up in the cold winter. Dress makes me look more elegant !

• I'm with you-Dresses and skirts.Don't forget the heels,too! By the way, you are so beautiful!Not to sound too pervy, but I wouldn't mind seeing you all dressed up.Blue or pink would be good,as it would go with your very pretty eyes.

• Skirts are my favorite but sometimes I prefer jeans, like at college, I'm just finishing up my last few classes and I don't care so much about my outfit. At work I def love dresses or skirts though. And they are better in the cold.