Guys Answer: Pregnancy Stretch Marks?

I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I don't have any stretch marks just yet.

I was just curious what men really think about them...What are your honest opinions? Do you feel differently towards your partner if she has them?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're having his kid, he's not likely to care. They are a sign of the sacrifices that you've made to bring his child in to the world, and he'll love you for it. Oh, sure, it would be nice if they didn't happen, but they're a fact of life, and most people hav stretch marks somewhere. When guys work out, they commonly get stretch marks due to rapid muscle growth, for example.

What Guys Said 3

• I would only love my wife more. After all, those marks are her gift to me for bringing our child into the world. Every time I would look at those marks, I'd be reminded of her love and sacrifice.

• We don't give a f*** about them.

• I can't imagine it would matter much if it's a wife and mother to be, etc. And stretchmarks can be prevented with some creams.

• stretch marks can't be prevented. if they are going to come than they will come trust me. I "prevented" and still got them no matter what.

• Well then they can be "reduced".

What Girls Said 2

• if I get pregnants the guy better not care if I get them, I am carrying his kid! he would be pretty naive If I am going to have a perfect body when pregnant.

• Think about it this way. You're having his baby, your body is going through changes. If he has a problem with that, is his opinion really worth it?