To the girls: are you more of a lipstick girl or a lip-gloss girl?

I'm just curious. :)

Please be specific in regards to brand and color / shade / flavor of lipstick/lip-gloss.

---

Guys can vote on what they think the majority of girls prefer.

Thanks for voting and answering. 8-)

• I'm more of a lipstick type of girl
  • I'm more of a lip-gloss type of girl
--------

link

Here is another interesting question topic. Link is above.

Thanks for your input, everyone. 8-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither really, but if I had to choose I'd pick lipstick (a sheer one)

I hate lipgloss. It's way too stick and my hair gets caught in it. It just reminds me of 13 year old girls with disco ball-esque lips.

I don't like lipstick because I generally don't like the feeling of a lot of product on my lips or a colored product that needs to be reapplied.

You should have had a 3rd option: Lipbalm girl, that would have been my pick.

What Girls Said 17

• I rarely put anything on my lips except badger balm, I use that everyday. but if I want to put color on them, then I use coral lip stain.

• i don't know if you mind me answering your question but I'm a lipgloss girl for the most part. I like the "nude lip" look but I don't like the feeling of lipstick for the most part. it is pretty drying for me.

• Lipstick - no color, peppermint flavour. Only use none color moisturising lipstick to help keep lips moist especially when they are dry in winter time. Not a fan of lipgloss - not interested in having shiny lips. On very rare occasions might wear lipstick witha bit of color, usually something natural and not something deep red.

• I'm more of a lip gloss sort of girl. Anything that is relatively inexpensive,i will purchase it.Usually it a color on the nude/natural side.

• Lipstick for me. Lip gloss can be fun at summer or parties, but I do not like it , cos its sticky and looks like smthg Paris Hilton would wear. So lisptick :)

• I am more of a lipstick.It just last longer than lip gloss and doesn't feel sticky.

• Lipstick.

During the day I'll just wear a chapstick, but at night I always wear lipstick. Sometimes just a neutral//nude shade, a brown, a pink, or a bright blood or dark wine red. :)

Lipgloss sometimes, but I don't like most lipgloss textures. It's icky.

• Neither, just chapstick. If I had to choose, however, it'd be lip-gloss only because I use a sheer one every once in a while.

• Lip gloss definitely

Color: raspberry ice

Brand: Lancome :)

• Lipstick I wear it in pinks and reds personally I hate lip gloss it is all slimy, sticky and looks weird to me.

• Lip balm

But if I have to choose, lipstick, a matte nude lipstick. I love the nude, smokey eyed look for special occasions.

• I would say that I'm neither, I don't like the feeling of having something on my lips.

But if I had to choose, I'll go for the lipstick because it feels less sticky and icky on my lips, I guess I'm quite sensitive or so on my lips :P

• Neither - Where's the choice of chapstick? =/

• neither. I'm more of a lip balm when my lips are chapped kind of girl

• lipstick / Maybelline/ pink

• Lipgloss.

I like pink colors but I mostly put on nude colors.

• i don't really wear anything on my lips unless I'm getting dressed up for dinner with friends or a dance or something. then I'll wear lipstick. something slightly neutral/pink. I don't like bright colors on my lips. I don't like lipgloss cause its sticky and too shiny. and reminds me of middle school girls.

What Guys Said 0