Eyes or lips?

What are guys attracted to most? When you see a girl what catches your eye? Eyes or hot red lips?

Red hot lip as in... natural nice lips not lipstick.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the girl, if she's got big bright beautiful eyes then I like eyes more, if she's got big full kissable lips then I like lips more. If she's got both then its love at first sight.

But really though, I don't value one over the other. Its not what you've got that matters but how you use it.

What Guys Said 3

• Hot red lips because of a hot red lipstick? Hmm..if I see red lips, most of the times I'm thinking the girl is a slut. What catches my eye is the hair and teeth! :)

• I would probably notice both, but the eyes tell you more about the person.

• Of those two choices, eyes. However, I am generally attracted to her face overall.

Though I have to say it also depends on what I see first. If I'm walking behind the woman and notice her legs, that's what caught my eye. But when I'm looking for a girl I want to date, I generally look at her face. Eyes, hair, nose, lips, etc. Eyes however do play a big part.

What Girls Said 0