Are black fishnet stockings sexy?

They are the netted kind of tights that have a lot of holes. Do you think they are sexy? Could they be trashy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're trashy. I highly highly doubt they can come off as classy

What Guys Said 5

• sexy-yes trashy yes. anything that makes us want to f*** you more than we already do is hot. When I see hot legs I want to be between them either licking or f***ing or both.

• I find any type of stockings a complete turnoff. I can only excuse her if she has unpretty feet and she is using the stockings to cover her feet.

• Save it for Halloween or the bedroom.

• Sexy as hell! Wear them!

F*** those losers, don't listen to the haters.

• If worn by the right kind of girl and at the right time

What Girls Said 6

• I had no complaints when I wore mine. Ever. But if you wear it out with say.. a see through shirt with only a bra, or none under it and a skirt so short you can see your labia... That`s trashy, even without them ;)

• I think they are awesome and I've been wearing them since I was 16...because I like them.I think a lot of people are just prude and close minded and they listen to what society says about a pair of ...pantyhose. -_-

• Sexy when woren with the correct outfit :)

• They are certainly sexy but some of the US based people will easily see you as a slut. So bec areful where you wear them and with what outfit.

But I think they look great.

• they can be...if worn by the right girl and worn right

• Fish nets are okay, but they rip easily.

I think they can be sexy if worn with the right outfit.