Are black fishnet stockings sexy?

They are the netted kind of tights that have a lot of holes. Do you think they are sexy? Could they be trashy?

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're trashy. I highly highly doubt they can come off as classy

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 5

• sexy-yes trashy yes. anything that makes us want to f*** you more than we already do is hot. When I see hot legs I want to be between them either licking or f***ing or both.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find any type of stockings a complete turnoff. I can only excuse her if she has unpretty feet and she is using the stockings to cover her feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Save it for Halloween or the bedroom.

2|1
    1|1
  • Sexy as hell! Wear them!

F*** those losers, don't listen to the haters.

0|0
    0|0
  • If worn by the right kind of girl and at the right time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I had no complaints when I wore mine. Ever. But if you wear it out with say.. a see through shirt with only a bra, or none under it and a skirt so short you can see your labia... That`s trashy, even without them ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are awesome and I've been wearing them since I was 16...because I like them.I think a lot of people are just prude and close minded and they listen to what society says about a pair of ...pantyhose. -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy when woren with the correct outfit :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They are certainly sexy but some of the US based people will easily see you as a slut. So bec areful where you wear them and with what outfit.

But I think they look great.

0|0
    0|0
  • they can be...if worn by the right girl and worn right

0|0
    0|0
  • Fish nets are okay, but they rip easily.

I think they can be sexy if worn with the right outfit.

0|0
    0|0