What do you like about short women?

Tall women are great too, I don't mean to throw down the gauntlet. But was are some of the things you enjoy or appreciate or are attracted to in a short woman, anyone under 5'4''. It does not have to be related to dating either.

Most Helpful Guy

• The runt of the litter is always the cutest

Shorter

= more energy unless a fatty

= more personality

= more competitive

What Guys Said 7

• I'm 6'1 but prefer any height short then mine. But I would prefer 5'10 and below, 5'4 is cute! it'd be really nice to hug and pick her up and just consume her in my arms making her feel safe.

• I don't think guys look at height as much as girls do. If they do, it's because girls make such a big deal out of it. Being tall adds to a guy's masculinity in her eyes, that's something guys don't particularly look or care for when checking a girl out.

When I say I like short girls, it's not because I don't like tall girls. I like short girls because short girls like me.

• tall or short...who cares as long as they have a lovely cute face and eyes and a cute personality.

• there's something cute about short or petite women

• I honestly don't care how short or tall are women... I don't know from where people got this idea that short women are more attractive..

Well let me tell you - they're not.

Imagine twin sisters, one tall, one short. The short one is in no way more or less attractive.

But about another twin sisters.. one got prettier face and bigger boobs than the other.

Who is more attractive?

• That there a girl, I mean what does height have to do with anything?

• I like a woman short enough to place my ashtray on, 5'4 would be lovely with portability at it its finest

What Girls Said 0