Do women feel attracted to younger guys?

Alright. So I'm currently 16 years old. There is a teacher I swear flirts with me every time I'm around her.

Anyway, my question is, as a female teacher for example (Or maybe even a mother around their sons / daughters friends) do you ever get attracted of these students at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly, what is the approximate age difference? Because where I'm from, we have some very young teachers, I'm talking 20-22year olds who are teaching @ high school. everyone is different, and personally I have always like younger guys, but never guys that young! I'd say 18-19 at the youngest, and I can pass for that age too. But I have never acted on the attraction. Nor would I! Maybe she is attracted to you, but she IS in the adult role, and it would be very unprofessional for her to keep this kind of behaviour up.

What Girls Said 4

• ew hell no. I mean, well I don't want to be mean or anything. but I would totally report her and get her fired. that's just wrong and un professional and she can lose her license for teaching. she doesn't sound too bright

• Only the sick ones. 16 is still a child. Adults shouldn't be looking at children.

• I don't. Some women might but if a guy is not in my age bracket I can't even look at him in that way.

• not untill they are 40

What Guys Said 1

• don't you watch the news? yes, female teachers sometime have sex with students