Guys, would you date a girl wearing this dress?

I bought a dress just like this without the pattern, just solid white. Do you think it's cute? sexy? would you date a girl or be interested in a girl wearing this dress?

I can't post a link. To see the picture:

Google image : "Guess white dress"

It's the dress on the second row, fourth picture.

THANKS

ya not that picture. If you go to Guess.com it's the dress called Annie.

If you google it, it's the one with the tan girl looking to the side and her legs crossed
vintagelover_92 has the link posted below

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, seems to be a very nice dress.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, I like the cute, innocent but revealing style of it. I'd definitely notice you in a positive way.

• White dress, black dress, daisy dukes, a Ronald McDonald gimp outfit, it doesn't matter.

What really matters is what the girl looks like with it off! :D

• I really like it.

• good lol so you would like a girl to wear a dress like that if you went out?

• Under the appropriate circumstances, yes.

• I think the dress is very sexy and I would definelty be interested in a girl wearing this dress.

• Probably not...

JK

White dress, black dress, short dress, long dress. It really doesn't matter...

What Girls Said 3

• is this it?

link

• YESSSS! THAT IS THE LINK! sry I can't post links

• It's cute, but it's kinda short, also it would get dirty really easily. One other thing I don't think a dress is going to help you find a guy. Try just being yourself, and either he will like you or he won't. Good luck tjough.

• I would think a guy would consider other factor on choosing whether or not to date a girl.

• Oui, c'est vrai...and...the right girl would look great in that cute dress...(;

• what is with the random french? lol

• Say WHAT? An intelligent young lady, such as yourself, would hardly have any trouble with one simple Francais phrase...but...you just like to give me sh*t...don't ya? ...(:

• are you sure it's the second row, fourth picture?

cause it's this one... and it's all white

link

link