6'0 ft cheerleader?

I really like cheerleading..but I'm close to 6'0 tall and I'm worried that I'll look really awkward. I know I shouldn't care about what people think, but lets be honest, most of us care what people think...

help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well. Yeah. Don't worry about it. A lot of guys and stuff love really tall girls, not me particularly, lol. And no, I don't think you'll look awkward. In cheer, I know they have certain roles and stuff. That can be suited to your height and everything.

A. I'll shut up and not pretend like I know what I'm talking about xD

What Guys Said 4

• There's nothing wrong with it. Just make sure when they make the human pyramid, they put you on the bottom and munchkin girls on the top. It usually works better this way.

• You need to own your height and be confident in it. Be proud of going out there and being tall! Being tall is AWESOME! =D

• Not a worry, an asset. I assume a 6 ft tall girl has mile long legs. Major part of cheer leader attraction is... yup legs. go girl. just remember we are supposed to be watching the game. go easy on us.

• If your are pretty girls are going to hit on you regardless...so keep doing you and cheer your team on! whoo go (insert your team here)

What Girls Said 1

• My cousin is your exact age and a 6ft cheerleader. She loves it. She doesn't look odd.