What do you think of this dress?

what do you think of this wedding dress? link just to inform you, I'm not getting married lol I was just wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• This is beyond fascinating.

It's a throwback to the 19th century, when women were often tiny, and still teenagers, at their weddings.

The waistlines of those gowns-- literally I could put both hands around the waist, and I'm only a little above average size.

Women wore corsets, sure, in those days, but they still must have been tiny.

You'd also STILL have to be really small in the waist to pull off this dress, and no corsets, probably, these days.

But it would be very attractive.

Maybe the whole wedding could be 19th century retro? Something different!

• lol I tried this dress on before for kicks. is a 25 inch waist small enough to pull it off? :P

• Of course, the women then used corsets to hold themselves in, I guess at LEAST 2 or 3 inches...

What Guys Said 16

• I like the dress but it belongs to a certain body type -- long waisted and thin. You don't see wedding dresses like this very often.

• I am a photographer, shoot a lot of weddings in NYC.

This particular dress type is a "Cinderella dress". Very traditional and quite predictable - hard-boiled new york girls would even say cliche - but works well for a bride in her 20s with the context of the traditional / sentimental / retro wedding design.

• Absolutely splendid, any guy would be breath taken to see his bride to be walk out in this,x

• D: what happened to her arms?! ... I like the design on the upper body :) but I guess you would have to have the right type of body to wear this dress, which is no arms... (bad joke xD) No, it's definitely cute :) you can wear it if we get married ;)

• I like it, but I've seen better.

• nice. makes me think really dirty thoughts of what I want to do to her on our wedding night.

• its nice

• <3 <3 <3

Love it

I am a Big fan of taylor swift since she wore this dress in two of her music videos

it kinda makes her like cinderalla

• Didnt see it but if you think it's nice than it would be!:DDD

• like it

• I like the dress, it is beautiful.

• I think it's a bit much, but I guess that's what girls go for on their wedding day.

• It's a great dress. But You would need to have the 'right' body to pull it off

• i like it. I want my girlfriend to wear it on our wedding day

• For that style, I prefer this one:

link

Now that's a fairy tale we could all appreciate! :P

• I guess someone wants a "fairy tale" wedding

What Girls Said 14

• Lol I knew it was going to be apart of the Disney line, I like the top but I'm not into the bottom. That's just me though. I personally love Ariel's dress from the first collection.

• I like it. It's one of the prettier ones on the site. I also like this one. link

But They are both very extravagant. I would probably choose something a liitle simpler on my wedding. But things might change until then :)

• THAT is absolutely gorgeous. I love the draping at the front. one of the nicer wedding dresses I've ever seen.

• Its pretty. Too extravagant for my tastes but if you are having a fairytale type wedding it could be perfect.

• I've been in a lot of pageants in my lifetime, and that looks like one of the dresses I wore after winning in my region. It was a Christmas parade, and I had to ride on the trunk of the car. Ya know, sitting on the back of a convertible Mustang, and your feet are in the back seat. The car was white and the dress was very similar to this one, but it was red. The people spreaded my dress all over the back so it basically covered the whole entire trunk.

My answer is, obviously, I love the dress!

• It's very pretty :) but I've seen nicer :p

• not my style :/ too...poofy lol.

from those choices, I kinda liked this:

link

• i like it,but I don't like the wrappy thing,it doesn't look like it belongs on it.

• not my style, so no I don't like it lol.

• Cute. I don't like restrictive clothing though. I prefer sleek wedding dresses.

• Two words: Beautifully amazing :)

• its beautiful! *.*

• It's OK, but all wedding look like that, I would pick something with a different style.

• it is beautiful.