What should a chubby guy wear?

This question seems simple, but here's the catch. I used to be ripped, hot, yada yada, but over the last few years, I put on some weight. Nothing crazy drastic, but it's noticeable. I'm overweight, but still have the muscle. You could say that I went from looking like Michael Phelps, to looking like a bouncer at your local bar.

Ladies (guys can pitch in too), what should a guy like me wear to a date? We're going to a yummy restaurant. It's a casual place, but it's also a first date. She's a nice girl and I don't want to screw this up.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're just going somewhere casual you still want to look nice. So I would say wear some dark jeans because they are classier than light jeans. You could wear a polo shirt or a button down rolled up to your elbows, and for shoes you could wear sneakers if you must, but make sure they match! Otherwise loafers should do the trick. And any jacket will do if you need one. Good luck :)

What Girls Said 1

• Wear True Religion Jeans a Polo shirt and a north face and as for shoes some airmaxs

What Guys Said 1

• If she agree'd to go on a date with you in the first place that's a guarentee, that she doesn't care what clothes you wear, or whether you are chubby. As long as you don't wear things that still say "mommy's little angel" or "Mommy & Daddy = Me"... Cause they are embaressing as hell. Apart from that I don't think she will be that bothered, so wear something that makes you feel good. :]