What are your opinions on big girls?

What are your opinions on big girls? I'm not talking about the super huge chicks that can't hardly walk. I'm just talking about thicker and stronger built girls.

Updates:
I would say fat girls because they are the same, but I'm use to people calling fat girls big huge chicks. I'm talking about athletic girls. Big boobs wide hips, big thighs, but they don't really have a belly. I told my friend that everybody has different taste and she talked me in to askin on here because we are both big girls but eat healthy and are prob in better shape than most.

I think Tara Lynn is a model who is a good example of this. She's a US size 12.

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong with them . .they hold pros and cons just like petite girls . This concept that smaller girls are better looking is the lamest thing we've ever believed. I think smaller girls look like 14 year boys, that's just wrong.. curvier women however look more like women.. there are cons of course.. but it's no worse than skinnier girls.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Would need a visual example as to what you mean exactly.

1|0
    0|0
    • Googled Tara Lynn. She doesn't look athletic at all. Athletic implies fit, muscle tone. She does not look strong in any way shape or form. I see no evidence of a body that is capable of lifting more, jumping higher, or anything.

• actually I'm attracted to them, but not fat ones..just few extra pounds or thick bones

1|0
    0|0
  • Tara Lynn is fat, she just happens to have the fat distributed in the right places. Her gut is definitely not sexy though.

2|0
    0|1
  • Well it is hard to say exactly without a reference but often unattractive and masculine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Well as for the thicker stronger built girls...i consider them buff, tuff and rugged.

1|0
    0|0
  • Size 12 is too big.

0|1
    2|1
    • Are you kidding? Size 12 is absolutely perfect!

• Doesn't look perfect to me, imo.

Size 2-4 is good enough. Size 5 is pushing it, let alone size 12. I'm just saying.

• I'm glad I'm not like them...

2|0
    3|1
  • When I think of big girls, I think of a fat girl not saying she is fat :/

1|0
    0|0
    • @ update I don't see taryn lynn as athletic, she looks like a plus sized model.

• I Just googled more pics, of her, do you think Nike would use her as a model?...nope, but she is pretty!

• They look down on thinner girls. I think most are envious to be honest.

1|0
    1|0