(Guys and girls) Thoughts on buff guys with shaved heads and tattoos?

How do you feel about this look? It was really in a few years ago but it's sort of faded out in favor of guys with longer hair and leaner bodies.

Do you think it's still passable?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sexy yeah. Plus the girls who like leaner guys always like leaner guys and the girls who like buff tough, BAMF guys like me always likes those types. Time or trends really have nothing to do with it, it's whether or not you can pull it off. If your buff with skater boy punk clothes on you would look ridiculous. Whatever works for you, work it! ; )

What Girls Said 4

• Yum.

• I like a guy that at least has SOME hair but I like buff bodies with tattooos

• It all depends on what the face looks like,for me anyway.If that's what you or anyone looks like,then that's what you look like.

• They are like bouncers on a club or something. I always see them as connected to an illegal thing. I dunno. HAHA

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely, I know plenty bouncers who get play because sometimes I sit at the door doing their job.

• I always think that the guy is a tool.