What's your opinion on this corset?

Hi there!

I would really like to buy this corset?

link

Just wondering, what's your view on corsets like these?

And should I go for the black one, or this red one?

link

Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• All depends on the body underneath. Corsets like this look best on girls with big boobs. What's your bra size?

• I have a full B cup so that'll be all right

Not huge, but not small either

• Sould look good. Hoist 'em high! You going to wear this for a boyfriend?

• Nope all for myself

What Guys Said 6

• It's the most singularly hideous bit of superfluous nonsense I've ever seen! I'd go with the red one.

• i like the red one!

• should get the black one

• The black one is nicer,

• Hot, both of them. ^^

• Me, I'd chose the red one but that's because red is my favorite color..unless of course you are a bit "bigger", you could wear the black one then, since black has a slimming effect. I don't know why you're doing it just for yourself but..I find that insulting

• What do you mean, why would it be insulting?

• You if you look at it from that point of view..

I meant, I'm not wearing it for a boyfriend but just for myself (since I have no boyfriend), to feel pretty myself and hopefully look attractive. So you're right, not all for myself

• Thank you..however, again, I still find that you're not doing it just to feel prettier. You're already pretty, most likely. I think you just want male attention

What Girls Said 4

• Red one is better imo .. I think they are really pretty , but you don't plan to wear them @ the market, do you ?

• @ the market? I don't understand

I'm planning on wearing them on jeans in the summer or when going out or just over a long dress or something.

• I see girls wear corsets and heels when going to buy groceries and I think it's ridiculous lol

• Oh haha, no, not planning on doing that hahah

• I think that if all you are after is a fashion corset then the red one is really nice.

• red one

• the black one is much better and classier