Thicker girls need longer skirts and dresses?

I'm a size 6 petite or 4. But I have thick muscular thighs, a big bubble butt, wide hips, with a thin waist. I feel like I need to wear skirts or dresses that are at least mid thigh and even that is pushing it with bare legs. Mean while my less curvy gals can look great in short things. But on my body I would imagine it can be too revealing?

My male friend told me I have a nice booty but it is good I don't go too short with my skirts and dresses because with my "frame" I should be more careful.

What do you guys think?

I'm asking generally speaking.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, I would need a picture to give a good answer. Girls always ask us guys questions like this, without giving us a photo. How should I know what you look like?

On to the answer. I think I might know what you are talking about. The short skirts do kind of make the figure look off. I would say that you should stick with the longer dresses and skirts.

• I just mean with that kind of body

• I would still need a picture to give an accurate answer.

But, I would say to stick with pants or longer dresses and skirts. It might be a weight issue too. I know some girls who are fat and have huge butts. It's a real turnoff when they where short skirts and have a big butt with stubby legs.

• I'm not overweight according to my charts nor am I considered fat by friends or family but thanks

What Guys Said 5

• I still think we should have a picture to see for sure. Be confident. Even if you are a bit thicker. PS I think girls who are a little thick are sexy as hell. Just saying.

• It isn't about confidence it is about my personal privacy but thanks

• Well blur out your face then. After all, its just you in the skirt we need to see.

• I think I want to see a picture of how you look in a skirt. Just saying. Might give a more accurate assessment of what the situation is.

• o... m... g..., i think that is soo very attractive that you have thick muscular thighs. i bet guys also tell you that your thick muscular thighs are very beautiful and attractive. i can understand how your guy friends tell you how its a good thing you don't go too short wit the skirts and dresses. i would suggest you wearing a dress with a slit that goes up your thigh so that when you sit down and cross your leg, you can just show off one of your bare muscular thigh

• On a body like yours, the shorter the better

• My dad says "bigger" girls shouldn't wear tight things. So as long as it's not form fitting, length shouldn't matter

• I'm going todisagree with him. short wide skirts look awful on me

• I'd have to see it, to believe it

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like you have a really cute shape. You don't need to dress like a grandma, if you got it flaunt it. Obviously don't wear things that are TOO revealing, but I think you can wear short sexy clothes. In my opinion you probably look more provocative and sexy in them than your thinner friends do. Its up to you whether that's a negative or not.

• Regardless of size, nobody needs to wear anything shooter than mid-thigh unless they want their cooch hanging out. Gross.