Thinking about buying the "no no" ...

has anyone ever used the no!no! ? does it actually work? does it hurt? can I use it on my bikini zone? is it worth the money?

Most Helpful Girl

• I heard bad reviews about it personally, that it doesn't work as well as the hype says

What Guys Said 2

• None of that infomercial crap works as good as they say it does... :)

• I suppose there's always some fool willing to believe infomercials, that's why they exist.

But no, it doesn't work.

If it worked, it would be sold in regular stores, like Walmart. But a real store like Walmart doesn't want to deal with thousands of angry customers bringing back defective products.

Infomercial companies rely on the fact that most of their customers are too lazy to carefully box and return a defective product and demand a refund.

What Girls Said 2

• I wanted to buy it but when I heard the price of like $300 I thought no way! I didn't want to spend that kind of money on something I don't know will even work... I'm sticking to shaving

• it does not work!