Is walking with a slouched back considered creepy?

I'm tall and thin if that makes it worse?

Most Helpful Girl

• not creepy. unattractive is the word you're looking for

What Girls Said 4

• i have somewhat a slouched back but it's not that bad. standing straight is better though obviously or lean against a wall or something

• lol I'm the same way xD. But I'll tell you what my mom always tells me when I start asking questions like that. " F%#k em." lol. This means " Who cares what they think." walk how you like. :D

• It could add to a level of creepy-ness if you already showed signs of being a creeper. I don't think it matters which body type.

• not creepy, but it definitely shows a lack of confidence and self-worth

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, you must work on your posture, as girls pay close attention to it. Start by working out and make sure your muscles can support your frame. Also, as a tall guy myself, I have to think about it constantly. Check with your foot doctor and make sure you have proper inserts in your shoes as well to support your feet. Do all of the above and your posture should improve.

• Not so much creepy. Just bad for you later in life.