How important are eyebrows on a girl?

do you think they make a big difference? my guy friend told me guys don't notice brows, but I think they shape the face and can really make a difference.

i get mine threaded every few weeks for shape. last week I got them done and I went to a new place because it was cheaper and the f***ing BITCH ruined them. she made them so skinny and went crazy with the scissor and she removed hairs in a way that made them look skinny, like I took some tweezer and went f***ing crazy with it. I am appalled at how awful a job she did.

anyhow, it makes me want to cry because I feel like my face is ruined.

tips for growing them out? am I as ruined as I think I am? I have a good brow pencil but it isn't the same. I just worry that the hair will grow around the brow and make them look all messy and plucked.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they make or break your face too. I'm not sure how important they are to guys because I've had several guys say they don't give a sh*t about a girls eyebrows but I don't know that's kind of a big thing not to notice. Don't feel bad tho, I think skinny brows look good. I decided to pluck mine super skinny the other day and I think they look great. if you wanna grow them out, try putting castor oil on them every night before you go to bed. people say this makes your hair grow back thicker

What Guys Said 6

• When I'm looking for a woman I really don't care about eyebrows. Of course, things like hair, teeth, ears and noses aren't really that important either.

• personally a girl has to have natural eyebrows. not drawn or tatooed onto her head.

• Eyebrows are best kept looking natural... Believe it or not, the shaped look, especially when it's overly done, makes a girl appear "fake" and unapproachable.

Nothing wrong with keeping them clean and tidy, but don't overdo them.

• Not very. As long as they do not look too unusual, then it's not a big concern.

• 1: natural eyebrows are important

2: you care about it WAY! more then any guy you may meet will care about it.

• Your friend was right. Guys don't notice or care.

What Girls Said 6

• It's very very important, because it says a lot about you as an woman, If a woman has messy eyebrows, then how will it be, down there... if you know what I mean...Come on...! nobody want to see Mc Donalds (logo) eyebrows,...! Your eyebrow frames your face, see it like this a picture without its frame is not nice... innit...? Look... don't worry about your eyebrows it will grow back again...but remember that you should really leave them alone for a while and dab every night xtra virgin oil on them, in the mean time use your pencil...next time you will not go back to her...simple Good Luck you'll be fine...

• I don't do my eyebrows, no one's ever noticed before? I think it only matters if you have like Bert eyebrow(s) or something.

• i think they do make a big difference.

• They matter, but they aren't important in the sense that guys analyze them. They're important in the sense that they can make a persons face more or less attractive.

• guys don't notice brows, but would they date her link ? I think they don't care as long, as they look good.

• Haha wow that looks so gross, I can't belive some people actually do that to their eyebrows...

• Look, don't blame her and don't call her that word. You better learn how to do them yourself if you're that sensitive about how they are done.