Should you dye your eyebrows after dying hair?

So I dyed my hair red, this time permanent (I used to go semi) but I used to have light hair and as a result, light eyebrows.

So am I supposed to dye my eyebrows? Do people notice eyebrows? Mine don't stand out, they aren't bushy or anything :P just light colored

Most Helpful Girl

• I suppose it depends on the color red, and how blond you were.

If you're going for a natural look - then yes, I would suggest dying your eyebrows - but if it's one of those less natural looking red tones, then it's not always so much of an issue - just if they're very light, maybe darken them a little with a dark blonde/light brownish eyebrow pencil.

What Guys Said 3

• Of course, and don't forget the hair on your back!

• never mind..smh

• When I did mine blond and made myself look like Eminem, the box told me you're not supposed to do the eyebrows. I suggest not doing your eyebrows, unless it's a really light red, darker reds are OK with dark eyebrows

What Girls Said 4

• You can but don't leave it on for a long time...like maybe 10 minutes tops. Then wipe off with a wet washcloth. Or you could buy an eyebrow pencil close to the color you're using on your hair to test it out to see if you like them red.

• If you have really light eyebrows yes, otherwise leave them. I have really red hair and never do anything with my eyebrows, but I would ask a hairdresser. You can also use makeup to darken them if dying seems to permanent.

• What color red? My friends with red hair have blond eyebrows and they look fine.

• Yes, people notice eyebrows. Dye them.