Is there any possible way to get rid of stretch marks successfully?

Most Helpful Guy

• cocoa butter lotion works wonders, even the ointments for removing stretch marks contain cocoa butter in the ingredients.

I lost mine over time with the proper ointment, you can go to any pharmacy or store where they sell lotion and buy it. I can't remember the brands name but it works wonders over time, I can assure you.

• Finally a legitimate answer! thank you!

• Phoenix, even old stretch marks? Even though I'm not old ha ha I have had stretch marks since I was in like elementary school. I used to be really fat and now not which equals a ton of stretch marks.

• im no dermatologist but I heavily recommend speaking to one before trying any ointment if your skeptical.

What Guys Said 4

• Its a very minor thing to worry about but anyway.

Due to a rapid growth spurt I had quite severe stretch marks on my lower back. Over time they just faded for me, they're still there and visible if the light catches them right, but that's the bad habit of scars, they're there for good.

• I've never had a stretch mark, though I do hope to get one eventually.

• cocca butter.

• a few little stretch marks are sexy.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm kind of a klutz, so I've always had a bunch of scars on my knees and elbows from falling and running into things.

A month or so ago, I got this stuff (I think it was from Target, idk, you can probably get it elsewhere too) called "Bio Oil."

While I use it on my scars, it also says on the bottle that you can use it on stretch marks too.

It smells really great, and after rubbing it on my scars twice a day for just a few months, they're almost gone completely!

So I would say to buy a bottle of Bio Oil, and please tell me if it helps or not :)

Good luck getting rid of your stretch marks!

• Bio oil, aloe vera, cocoa butter, and coconut oil.

Anything with Vitamin E in it..