What do you think of a girl that was fat and then became hot?

Have you ever had a fat girl like you but you just couldn't get past her looks? What if she worked her ass off (literally) and becomes hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• Despite the fact that 'fat' lies within a huge definition range, what should we think about it?

In my opinion sporty people are most likely a bit more good looking than 'fat' persons are. And as for me I cannot understand how some people let it come THAT far (I'm not talking about a few pounds to much, I'm thinking about the 200pounds+ range...)

If a girl would be working hard to get from that to a more sporty body, I'd envy her for having this courage because this course is hard and long! Getting off of weight is a really long run, it's years of work in fitness centers and general sports, but in my opinion it's worth it.

Just never lose confidence that you're able to actually do it and don't try to train alone - this won't do...

And as for becoming 'hot' there's more needs as to have a sporty body. Way to dress, way to act around others, the character and so on ;)

But if you're really willing to change yourself in some ways, I really hope you have good friends around you who will support you because this helps enormously !

What Guys Said 8

• If she's did that for me and it worked...Well shit that would be f***ing awesome. I'd have mad respect for her. I mean she already has worked so hard to just initiate the relationship. I say hats off to her! That shit happens with girls you grow up with. Some of the attractive girls get busted and some of the unattractive girls get stunning. I respect people who worked to better themselves more than people that were just born with it.

• Fat generally isn't a problem for me until it starts getting in the way of play. What I can tell you is that I do know a number of women who were fat and managed to lose the weight. They were kind of shocked at how much that changes their prospects. Not that they didn't have prospect earlier, they just wanted something better than those guys. Lots of people find less weight more attractive than more weight.

More directly, if you have someone in particular in mind, please understand that you are making a huge change and betting a great deal of yourself on their reaction. Don't do that, it puts enormous pressure on everyone. If you want more prospects, size down to 20# over what you think you should be and re-evaluate what you want at that point. You might find that that particular guy doesn't look quite so appealing.

• That's like a drug addict telling you he or she will quit.

The end result is this: "Talk to me when you're ready."

• Well, I would never say my wife is "fat" or "overweight" . I prefer to say she's undertall.

And I love her.

• Man, your brain is fried by the media huh?

(No offense)

Anyway, I'm more for personality but my side for looks has some thoughts it want to share.

If there was a woman who was skinny, she could be a little more hot then when she was fat she could look.

And if there's a skinny woman who gained weight she could look hot to me. (Especially if she was too skinny for her looks)

and if this was a skinny hot woman she could even be more hot if she got really fat.

(I guess I like a variety of looks.)

• there are fat girls who have cute faces , and if they lost weight would become a 8 or 9 if they loose the weight .. even if she isint pretty in the face loosing weight would make her more physically attractive than she was by default.

• hmmm maybe, I'm not too into fatties, especially ones I've known were fat...but if you were fat then worked it off and were skinny, I might date you, idk

• i don't care it depends on the personality

What Girls Said 1

• I would think "good for her."