Can black one peice bathing suits be hot?

I know guys want to see skin on the beach, but I have really big boobs and feel obscene in a bikini sometimes. I think if I'd feel more comfortable showing off the girls if another part of me was a little covered up. I still want to look good, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, just because bikinis don't cover much of some women, they look better and classier a little more covered up. One pieces are engineered to hide imperfections in your figure and highlight the general silhouette better than any bikini could.

And most women have imperfections, they don't look like airbrushed, posed models..

What Guys Said 7

• ABSOLUTELY! Sometimes a one piece can be even sexier! Besides that, IMHO girls look their best/most attractive wearing what they like N are most comfortable in. My BFF looks cute as hell when she has to tuck in her uniform t-shirt, but I can tell she doesn't feel right that way, so she's even cuter in her own clothes N styles. If you'd be most comfortable in a black 1-piece, go for it N happy swimming!

• It's generic, but classy. I wouldn't consider a black one-piece to be hot, though, unless the person who was wearing it was excessively hot.

• I say do what makes you comfortable... Nothing wrong with a bit of modesty. :)

• One piece bathing suits are hot indeed. I mean, we see as much as with bikinis, it's not like a bath suit hides anything, right ?

• One-piece are fine...black? Blondes look good in black..so..if you are blond then fine...otherwise I would choose a different color...(:

• Measurements? Pic of a similar body? Perhaps in a black one piece?

• You don't have to get a thong bikini. They're nice because they show skin, yes but you don't have to. And yes..one pieces can be hot, on the right kind of girl but I say if you got the stomach for a two piece, then go ahead and wear it. If you have big boobs, be proud..don't be nervous!

What Girls Said 2

• Its good to leave something to the imagination :)

There's nothing wrong with a one piece, As long as your comfortable that's all that matters :D

• Yes! Still hot!