Who sounds better?

Base this solely on looks. Obviously personality would count but just go with it please. Who would you rather?:

Girl A: Tall, Chunky, Chin length straight dark brown hair, brown eyes, Semi acne, C cup boobs, Big butt.

Girl B: Average Height, Shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, tan, D cup boobs, not fat but not in shape.

Girl C: Average Height, Petite, long light brown hair, hazel eyes, glasses, B cup boobs, round butt, in shape.

Girl D: Average Height, 'pear' figure, muscular, chin length light brown hair, B cup boobs, 'bubble butt', semi acne.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd pick C.

What Guys Said 4

• C definitly C

• C all the way.

• That's easy C 'cause you made it a point to say that B was not in shape and even though I don't exactly know what that means I am picturing someone who gets winded walking up the stairs.

• Well she's not fat she's not skinny she has some meat on her bones but still plays sports, she's just not really in shape. If that makes any sense :P

• So basically she is your normal, avg., girl next door type? And she is definitely not a toothpick, would that be fair to say?

OK so given the new info that has come to light I would have to say B or C so now it just comes down to which one I click with more.

• Yes I would say that's right.

• B or C or a combination of both, short dark hair with glasses

What Girls Said 3

• If I had to pick, I'd most like to be C.

• hah!what a question.You mention C is IN SHAPE.So what do you think more in guy's head?And seems that you mention C like it is the most perfect than others

• Glasses, not big boobs etc etc. I would not say is perfect

and fyi none of these are me, my friends wanted me to do this

for them so they all gave me descriptions of themselves

• Girl B