do you maintain eye contact with a girl you like the whole time while having a conversation with her? I mean like you are looking into her eyes the whole time you are talking with her? Not her face but her eyes? Do you do that with all girls or just the ones you like?

I had never experienced that till last week and I was mezmerized by it..

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I do that with most everyone except that Asians in general find that impolite,aside from any romantic implications. When I sense it makes anyone uncomfortable I stop.

But it's a standard practice for me with women over many years...

What Guys Said 3

• I always look into a girls eyes. I'm am interested in what they have to say. Hmmm I would have to say overall that if I really like the girl I am more likely to just look into her eyes. Sorry this simple question is hard for me to explain. Now I'm wondering if I look at a friends face more than I do her eyes.

This is not much help.

• so that turned you on...hmmmm... yes if I like the girl and she seems nice and " into me " I wouldn't stray off her face/eyes... it is what I sense about things,

• i do it as much as I can, its rude, even if I don't like her, to not look her in the face while I'm talking to her, she may think I'm not even talking to her, ya know?

thats why eye contact is probably the most important flirting tool we have

What Girls Said 1

• I know what you mean!

A prolonged look is a very powerful flirting move! It never gets old and it always makes you think about that person for a long time after that! xD