Is a 6/10 in the looks department a bad thing?

Is it a bad thing. With that number is one doomed to be single forever?

I thought that I was an 8... But recently I have been getting 6s and 7s. Man I am falling off. How can I boost myself to at least an 8 then?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not bad at all. Don't worry you won't be single forever lol

What Girls Said 3

• ur average like most of the population

average people get mates all the time. but if you know your average you would have better luck with girls around the 4-7 range

• I though I was a 7-8 :( Ohhh the humanity. I need to find a mask ASAP. I should be called mr hyde. I can think a woman is a 4 but others may make her a 9 so I would have 0 chance lol. Perhaps this explains why I am single lol. I graded my self too high?

• you're average

• Oh it burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssss! I am melting! Meltiiiiiiiiiiiiing! No I do not believe it.

• 5 is average ... meaning that the majority of people are around a 4-6. More to choose from.

• OOOOOHHHHHHH it hurts lol. It burns. The 6 stings lol. That means I am like a toyota camry. Just plain...

• What you mean is "10's don't go for 6's" ... Plenty of 6's out there with 6's having the time of their life.

• Not this 6 lol

What Guys Said 2

• looks shouldn't matter. All that matters is how two people care about each other.

My girlfriend doesn't like me for my looks

• But women judge hard on a guy's face before considering him a mate... Now excuse me while I put on my mask...

• perhaps lol. But sometimes guys needs that added isurance policy like icing on the cake lol to get the girl lol

• don't worry about if she cares about looks. If I did then I would never had a girlfriend. There are girls out there that don't care about looks

• That number rating system is not quite the best measuring stick since everyone has their own tastes and likes. To one girl you may be a 6, but to another you may be a 12.

• True. I though I was an 8. Some called me a 10 but then this 6 and 7 came out of nowhere lol. It burns lol