How do ugly guys date?

how do ugly guys date or flirt? isn't it creepy? explain please

Most Helpful Guy

• by talking and talking. Knew one guy, especially ugly but he could have any woman he wanted just by means of "interesting conversation" (he had a PhD in philosophy - lol...). The British phrasal verb "chat someone up", meaning "to pick up / seduce [a woman]" would be taken most literally in his case...

I do think it's creepy, but women apparently don't.

Other ugly men flirt by means of their wallet.

Let's not forget though that women have different criteria for considering attractiveness. A man another men would consider most unsexy and unattractive could be taken for a hunk by women - for reasons known only to them.

And if any woman says here it's not so much about the looks when they value a man's attractiveness -- well, it is. I have heard so many women confess this, and heard many women's remarks on this and that feature of a guy's look that they don't have to conceal that anymore.

What Girls Said 3

• The beauty is in the eyes of the one who is looking, so someone that is pretty to me, can be ugly to someone else, so you can't tell that anyone is really ugly, because it is not true. Everyone is beautiful in his own way.

• hmmm...well how do birds fly?

• by making a girl laugh

• This. I've seen it happen time and again. Short/homely looking guys need to brush up on the humor skills.

• bullsh*t. Humor does not make a woman want the guy in a sexual or romantic way. It just makes her think "hey, this guy would make a cool friend, he's funny"

• so humor doesn't work for you, it works for other guys. I hope you understand there is not one thing in the world that all guys do that all girls want...

What Guys Said 3

• You have to display other good qualities if looks aren't your strong suit. Ugly guys are luckier than ugly girls because girls don't value looks as highly as guys do.

• yeah I wonder too, people say looks are not as important to women but I think it is debatable

• I know dude it's happening in my school too this is bullsh*t man